Friday, November 2, 2007


Hello and welcome to my first attempt to "Blog".
They say that if you are lucky you will have the chance to learn someting new every day of
your life. But I am finding that the trick is remembering what it is you have learned and where the heck did you put it. Being in my 50's is not nearly at terrible as I always thought it would be. To be honest, I am having a "blast".
Living in North Texas, for the past 15 years, I guess I have dug in for the long haul. I have 4 great grown up kids and 5 amazing grandchildren. Everything you have ever heard about being a grand-parent is true. Nothing but "KIX & CHERRIOS".
I am having a mad passionate love affair with a fella that just happens to be my husband of 3 years. Shhhhh - don't tell anybody !!
It took me forever to find him......seems like a lifetime. I know you've all heard that old line about soul mates and such - so I won't describe it that way. Lets just say that we're really good for each other and leave it at that.

1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Oh I want to see someone like that!

Welcome to the blog world!